Skater stick Skater stick

Errr

Not to shit... but the thing is. Its skatings.... its stick... and the cloud follows the skater....

Weapon Weapon

Good.....

Sweet.... But the voices I hope are going to be Changed. Its good graphics. Good Work otherwise.

EhFilms responds:

Yes, for anyone who cringed when the guy (or girl) started talking, THE VOICES WILL MOST DEFINITELY BE CHANGED). Those voices are both ME (voice changers are cool), and I made them two seconds before I posted the animation. I really wanted to get people's opinions on it, and I didn't have the waves yet. So, I figured, instead of no voice audio whatsoever, let's put a temp. I know they suck. They really will BE CHANGED. Thsnks for everyones opinions, and not being jerks when you give them.

Face Punch Face Punch

Cooooooolll

KILL THE BITCH, KILL KILL

r e - g y p t r e - g y p t

what is that code????

this was a fun game untill i found that remote and need a code or something... ive been writing everything on that GD remote and have an idea about the pics on the wall: A is blue, water is blue (sort of), B is red, fire is red, C is yellow, the sun is yellow, D is green, the tree is green. if anyone find out what it is, please tell me!